We’re making available a maintenance release with ConVirt v3.4.1, which includes:
* Improvements to Dashboard layout
* Separate SMTP configuration tab
* Ability start KVM VNC console with TLS (secure remote access)
* Security fixes (Cloud Edition only)
* BUGFIX: Menu items on cloud console table items not working
* BUGFIX: Hyper-V hosts with FQDN does not work
Updates are free with a current license of ConVirt Enterprise or ConVirt Enterprise Cloud. Free 30-day trials are available or you can use ConVirt Open Source, which has capabilities to monitor all open source virtualization platforms from a single at-a-glance dashboard, as well as uniformly manage pools of servers, migrate live virtual machines in a few clicks, and more. You can go here for downloads and have a look here to see our product comparison chart so you can see which works best for your needs.